500 VIEWS ON MY BLOG

02:57:00

Increase your views

Hello everybody. 
I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog. We reached 500 views in two months today *fiesta*! Some people will say it's not a lot but for me it is and I thought it was important to tell you.
Salut tout le monde.
Je voulais vous remercier de visiter mon blog.  Nous avons atteint les 500 vues en deux mois aujourd'hui *fête*! Certaines personnes diront que ce n'est pas beaucoup mais pour moi ça l'est, et je trouvais qu'il était important que je vous le dise.

So, thank you so much for reading my blog. I think this is amazing to see that people can take a part of their time to see what you do. Actually, I really don't know how to thank you, so I hope this message will be enough (even if I know it won't be :) )

Alors, merci beaucoup pour avoir lu mon blog. Je trouve ça incroyable que des gens puissent prendre une partie de leur temps pour voir ce que je fais. En fait, je ne sais vraiment pas comment vous remercier, donc j'espère que ce message sera suffisant (même si je sais que non :) )

Where you can find me :

♡Twitter : https://twitter.com/LIParadiseS
♡Tumblr : http://lostinpara-paradiso.tumblr.com/
♡Instagram : instagram.com/lostinparadisesp
♡Facebook : www.facebook.com/LIParadiseS
♡We Heart It : weheartit.com/LIParadiseS

Become a member : lostinparadisespeech.blogspot.fr

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires