10 blog post ideas (random categories)

15:15:00

10 blog post ideas


You are motivated in front of your computer, then all of a sudden, you don't know what to write about ?
 I confirm that it's very frustrating and irritating. But, don't worry : it happens to all the bloggers.

Vous êtes motivé(e)s devant votre ordinateur, puis tout d'un coup, vous ne savez pas sur quoi écrire ? Je confirme que cela est très frustrant et énervant. Mais, ne vous inquiétez pas : cela arrive à tous les blogueurs. 

Thus, I'm going to give you 10 blog post ideas that you can write when you're in that situation.

Ainsi, je vais vous donner 10 idées d'articles que vous pouvez écrire lorsque vous vous trouvez dans cette situation.

My ideas / Mes idées :

• Morning routine 
• Routine du matin 

• What's in my bag tag
• Le tag what's in my bag 

• 10 fashion Instagram accounts to follow 
• 10 comptes Instagram mode à suivre 

• Your playlist of the moment 
• Votre playlist du moment

• Explain why you started blogging
• Expliquer pourquoi vous avez commencé à bloguer 

• Your 10 blogging advices to avoid
• Vos 10 conseils blogging à éviter

• Your favourite series / series of the moment 
• Vos séries préférées / du moment 

• Give your opinion onto a topical subject which affects you
• Donner votre opinion sur un sujet d'actualité qui vous touche

• Your essential blogging apps
• Vos applications blogging indispensables 

• 20 facts on me
• 20 faits sur moi

I really hope these blogging ideas will help you.

J'espère vraiment que ces idées vous aideront.

And you, what are your blog post ideas to share ?

Et vous, quelles sont vos idées d'articles à partager ? 



Lily 

Where you can find me :

♡Join to become a member : lostinparadisespeech.blogspot.fr

♡E-mail : liparadisesp@gmail.com

♡We Heart It : weheartit.com/LIParadiseS
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

You Might Also Like

26 commentaires

  1. Réponses
    1. Hey!! Thank you for reading girl :)
      By the way, I really love your blog. You won a new subscriber :D
      xoxo

      Supprimer
  2. To Edit Top Menu in this theme you can follow this step:

    1. Go to -> Blogger Dashboard- >layout -> Pages - > press edit button.
    Main Navigation :

    2. Now choose ( check mark ) those pages you want to show on menu and press save. You can also add the external link just press ADD external Link and add you link then save it.. You can create those pages by going to your dashboard and clicking pages. Name them each what you want, click publish....get the url and add it to your pages widget on layout.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Linda. Thank you very much for aswering. I tried what you told me but it doesn't work. My menu does not appear on the black top bar. Some labels are out of the bar. I really don't know how to do...

      Supprimer
  3. Great tips! Although I think that a person should not have started a blog in the first place if she/he is constantly running out of ideas ;-)
    ♡ Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Kristina. Thank you very much. I totally agree with you. A person who would like to create should have an idea of what they want to write about :)
      Huge kisses to you!

      Supprimer
  4. Love your ideas dear!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Great sharing, these are great ideas, I particularly love "what is in my bag" and a series that I created myself called "randomly" --post about the pictures that didnt make it into travel/ outfit category but I still want to share because its interesting...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Haha. Thanks! I will check your category later.
      xx

      Supprimer
  6. Great ideas, thanks for sharing!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I am going to try the 20 facts on me, thank you for these cool ideas!

    Agnes x

    http://www.blvckbee.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You're welcome Agnes. By the way I like your picture :)
      xx

      Supprimer
  8. Your ideas are perfect!!! Such a good job girl, thnx! <3 Love the pic also!
    xo xo
    Marina
    http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2015/09/black-n-white-kitty-diy-cat-ears.html
    http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Marina. I am really happy you like my ideas. Thank you ;(
      XX

      Supprimer
  9. Love the ideas! Those are really helpful. Thanks for sharing those tips.
    Good vibes, Fox
    check out my latest Vlog
    -www.wanderlife.tv

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks so much for your cute comment :))

      Supprimer
  10. Oh these are great ideas hun! I always have a serious case of writers block and you have given me some great material to work with ;)

    Hope you'll check out my page and let me know your thoughts! Love connecting with new bloggers xx

    Helen x
    http://CH1K.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Helen. I'm glad to help you with my article. I will check out your blog (; xx

      Supprimer
  11. Great tips! I will work on some very soon! :)

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    RépondreSupprimer