Playlist of the moment n°3

00:15:00

Playlist du moment



Hello ! After a week being away, I'm happy to be back.

Coucou ! Après une semaine d'absence, je suis heureuse d'être de retour.

Then, I concocted you a post on my playlist of moment. It enormously changed since the last time I've done one.

Je vous ai alors concocté un article sur ma playlist du moment. Elle a énormément changée depuis la dernière fois que j'en ai fait une.

I hope you will like it! 

J'espère que ça vous plaira!


 Playlist du moment



• Comme d'hab ~ Bigflo & Oli
• Black Magic ~ Little Mix
• Down the road ~ C2C
• Freedom ~ Pharrell Williams
• Summer 2015 ~ LEJ
• Martin Eden ~ Nekfeu
• Trap Queen ~ Fetty Wap
• Waiting for love ~ Avicii
• Where are Ü Now ~ Skrillex, Diplo, Justin Bieber
• Cool for the summer ~ Demi Lovato

And what about you ? What are your favourite songs of the moment ? Tell me in the comments ;)

Et vous ? Quelles sont vos chansons préférées du moment ? Dites le moi dans les commentaires ;)



Lily 


♡Join to become a member : lostinparadisespeech.blogspot.fr

♡E-mail : liparadisesp@gmail.com

♡We Heart It : weheartit.com/LIParadiseS


Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

You Might Also Like

4 commentaires

  1. Two songs that I'm listening to at the moment are

    Halsey - Hold me Down (which i think you may like judging by your tastes at the moment)
    The Neighbourhood - Prey
    Lana Del Rey - HER HONEYMOON ALBUMM :)

    www.scribblesandblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Kaynath. I listenned to Hold me down and I LOVE IT!!!!! Thanks ;)

      Supprimer
  2. Cool music list!..

    Good vibes, Fox
    check out my latest Vlog
    -www.wanderlife.tv

    RépondreSupprimer