Playlist of the moment n°1

00:43:00


Playlist of the moment



I can't stop listening to music since the beginning of the year. It's a way to escape all my problems and to feel good.

Je ne peux plus m'arrêter d'écouter de la musique depuis le début de l'année. C'est ma façon d'échapper à tous mes problèmes et de me sentir bien.


I want you to feel happy and free.
Then, I'm gonna share my top 10 songs of the moment!

Je veux que vous vous sentiez heureux et libres.
Ainsi, je vais partager mon top 10 de mes chansons préférées.


I hope you will like them!!

J'espère que vous allez les aimer!!


1. Taylor Swift ft. Kendrick Lamar - Bad blood

2. Major Lazer ft. DJ Snake & MØ - Lean on

3. David Guetta ft. Bebe Rhexa - Yesterday

4. Maître Gims  (French singer) - Changer

5. Black M (French singer too) - Sur ma route

6. Stromae (Belgian singer) - Ta fête

7. Indila (French singer) - Love story

8. Galantis - Runaway

9. Avicii - The Nights

10. AronChupa - I'm an Albatraoz

I'm a huge fan of electronic music if you wanna know! I really like Calvin Harris : he's an amazing DJ!!

Je suis une grande fan de musique électronique si vous voulez savoir! J'aime bien Calvin Harris: c'est un DJ incroyable!!!

Tell me in the comment if you liked the songs I listen to and tell me which songs you like!! I love discovering new sounds!

Dites moi dans les commentaires si vous avez aimé les chansons que j'écoute, et dites quelles chansons vous aimez écouter!! J'adore découvrir de nouveaux sons!

Au revoir, Goodbye ♡☆


Follow me on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Paradisespeech ♡♡


You Might Also Like

0 commentaires